FREE Federal and State Tax Preparation and Filing

You must have:

  • Government Issued Photo ID
    • Drivers License or State ID or Passport, etc.
  • Social Security Card for all persons claimed on tax return
    • Mom, Dad, Children, Elderly Parents, etc.
  • All Tax documents including but not limited to:
    • W-2’s
    • Recovery Payment Letter
    • Child Tax Credit Letter
    • Social Security Statement
    • Mortgage Information
    • Bank Information
    • Any other tax related documents

Saturday from 10AM -3 PM Tuesdays and Wednesday 6 PM - 8 PM